Some extensive XScreenSaver changes are coming, and I could use some volunteers willing to compile and test it on X11 systems. If you can help out, please email me.
Beyond the usual, some things that are of particular interest, for test coverage:
- Unixen that are not Linux.
- Linuxen that are not Debian or Fedora.
- Multi-monitor setups, with vigorous hot-swapping.
- HiDPI monitors.
- PBP monitors ("two HDMI one cup").
- Exotic PAM authentication methods, such as USB or Bluetooth fobs or fingerprint readers.
- Any PAM setup that prompts for more than one input.
- Exotic input devices: do you have a controller that does not present as key-press or mouse-motion?
- Interactions with remote desktops or games that grab the keyboard and mouse in weird ways.