Strongest two factor authentication:- Something you know- Something you f̷̸̧̞̘͓͉ͪ͆̍̂̀ẹ̷͔͙͚̑ͮͪ̐̀́͝a̶̷"̨̩̼̞̤ͧͪ̾̂r̴"̦͖̯̠̎ͬ̅ͫ̕͝
Strongest two factor authentication:
- Something you know
- Something you f̷̸̧̞̘͓͉ͪ͆̍̂̀ẹ̷͔͙͚̑ͮͪ̐̀́͝a̶̷"̨̩̼̞̤ͧͪ̾̂r̴"̦͖̯̠̎ͬ̅ͫ̕͝
HTTP 403 F̦̩̫̼͔̫͓̃ͤ̈̆̀͑o̖̟͙̫̯̗̳̽ͦ̆́ͨr̩͉̰̗͉b̬̂͘į̟̬̓d͂͗҉̟͈̜͙ͅd͎̜̺̝͇͑̒̋̾ë̴̳̺͓̦̘́ͮ̈́ǹ͈̦̫̙
Previously, previously, previously, previously, previously.
- A secret that you know
- ą̺̥̰͒̀̆̕͟͠ ̞͘ṡ͉̻̦̗͊̎͡ec̢̟̳̲͊̇̅̄͋ͅr̰̟̕̕ę̫͍͉̓́͊̅t̛̙ ̜̙̘̊͌͌̏͢t̺̝͆̊h̢̥̎̉͜͠â͈͍̤̖͐̉͡t̳̙̺͊̾̆̚͜͡ͅ ͖͠k̘͗͢͠n̞̘̬̉̒̀ơ͕̙̣̒̋w̥̦͑͝s̲̠̝̫̎̋̔̕ ̢͂y̻̭̳̟͐̔̌̋́͢o̧͙̊͌u͟͡
Bruce Schneier's two-factor authentication is his left fist and his right fist.
For Bruce Schneier, all zeros of the Riemann zeta function are trivial.
• Something you know, but were never told.
• Something you have, but were never given.
• Something you are, that never was.
Something in the way she moves