● Sexual Misconduct, Harassment, & Bullying
● White Supremacy, Racism, Homophobia, Transphobia, & Xenophobia
● Public Statements / Tweets
● Collusion with Russia & Obstruction of Justice
● Trump Staff & Administration
● Trump Family Business Dealings
Zuckerberg told an all-staff meeting on Thursday that former Trump White House adviser Steve Bannon had not violated enough of the company's policies to justify his suspension, according to a recording heard by Reuters. [...]
Bannon suggested in a video last week that FBI Director Christopher Wray and government infectious diseases expert Anthony Fauci should be beheaded, saying they had been disloyal to U.S. President Donald Trump, who last week lost his re-election bid.
Facebook removed the video but left up Bannon's page. The company had not previously answered questions about those actions. [...]
Arrested in August, Bannon has pleaded not guilty to charges of defrauding hundreds of thousands of donors to the $25 million "We Build the Wall" campaign. As Trump's chief White House strategist, Bannon helped articulate Trump's "America First" policy.