- New hacks, Gibson, EtruscanVenus and Scooter.
- BSOD supports Tivo and Nintendo.
- New color options in RomanBoy, ProjectivePlane, Hypertorus and Klein.
- "Use random screen saver" works again on macOS 10.15.
- iOS supports dark mode.
- Image loading works again on iOS 13.
- Fixed rotation on iOS 13 (Apple incompatibly breaks rotation every two years as a matter of policy).
- Performance tweaks for Eruption, Fireworkx, Halftone, Halo, Moire2 and RD-Bomb.
- Various bug fixes.
Sadly, if you install the DMG on macOS, it no longer includes WebCollage or the stand-alone terminal-program versions of Apple2 or Phosphor. This is because I couldn't figure out how to sign them in a way that would allow "stapler" to function (it's losing its damned mind because an .app bundle has an executable command-line helper program inside it), so, fuck it, I guess they're gone.
Apple and code signing: every day, worse in every way.
Update: I think I figured out the latest pointless codesign firedrill. I pushed out a DMG (only) of 5.44.1. Let me know if it works.