The section headings in the Chesapeake Code are golden. It seems like a really nice place.
- 46-6. Curfew -- Dismal Swamp.
- 46-8. Trick or treat activities.
- 46-9. Going on movable drawbridge span after warning.
- 46-10. Electric fences.
- 46-11. Possession and disposal of hypodermic syringes or needles.
- 46-16. Reasonable time, place, and manner restrictions on freedom of expression on the grounds of public buildings and parks.
- 46-17. Receiving stolen goods.
- 46-18. Toxic vapors -- Inhaling.
- 46-27. Reimbursement of expenses incurred in the clean-up, removal and repair of affected properties associated with a methamphetamine lab.