works with Music.app on macOS 10.15. Let me know how it goes.
Music.app has a lyric-displaying sidebar now, but I made this work out of curiosity to see how stupid the port from iTunes.app to Music.app was. (Answer: medium stupidity.)
They respond to all the same AppleScript messages, just in a different namespace -- in case doubt lingers about it being a lie that iTunes has been "retired" and Music.app is some brand new thing. No. No, they just renamed the app and deleted a bunch of features. I told you so.
Most of the hassle involved silent failures due to moving target sandboxing API whack-a-mole.
Fairly certain that crude oil is a genuine eldritch horror.
- lied in wait in the Earth's crust for literally millions of years
- made from the dead bodies of creatures nobody in recorded history has ever seen alive
- almost immediately granted us advanced technology
- naturally occurring, yet has a scent incomparable to any other natural substance
- pitch black liquid
- kills anything it touches
- using it to make anything kills everything it DOESN'T touch, but very slowly
- inexplicably addictive to the money-poisoned
- Is the cause of the mass extinction event we're currently experiencing, and that 95% of people are completely unaware of or outright deny.
we used to power things by whale souls then we found out there's a ton of souls trapped under the earth just waiting to be burnt
Previously, previously, previously, previously, previously.