Today in "Bucket of Cocks" News
The now-shuttered, for-profit Biological Resource Center specialized in accepting the bodies of people after they had died, and in exchange offering their families free pickup of the bodies plus the cremated remains of the body parts the company did not sell.
Arizona is a regulatory-free zone for the body-parts industry. At least four body donation companies are operating in Arizona, in addition to a non-profit cryonics company that freezes people after they die with the intent of one day bringing them back to life. [...]
In addition to a "cooler filled with male genitalia," Cwynar testified that he also saw a "large torso with the head removed and replaced with a smaller head sewn together in a 'Frankenstein' manner."
Cwynar said he saw:
- Large male torsos with limbs and genitalia removed.
- Buckets and coolers with various body parts, including a bucket of heads, arms and legs.
- Body parts piled on top of each other throughout the facility, with no apparent identification.
- Steel freezers with frozen body parts inside with no apparent identification.[...]
A 2013 price list that is part of the court file indicates sale prices for body parts:
- Whole body with no shoulders or head: $2,900.
- Torso with head: $2,400.
- Whole spine: $950.
- Whole leg: $1,100.
- Whole foot: $450.
- Knee: $375.
- Pelvis: $400.
Author: "And I'm going to call the owner of this business... Stephen Strange."
Editor: "You can't use that, it's taken."
Author: "Ok, fiiiiiiine, Stephen Gore."
Editor: "Much better."
Previously, previously, previously, previously, previously, previously, previously, previously, previously, previously, previously.