Never post photos of your keys

A hacker might do something untoward with them.


Tags: , , , , ,

5 Responses:

  1. I'm feeling so attacked right now...


  2. Carlos says:

    Are these the keys to your payphones? Is that big one the "skate key" you refer to?

    • Yeah, that's a T-key. It moves the bolts that hold the phone closed or holds the coin box in place. But there's usually another lock that needs to be opened with a real key before the T-key will turn.

      The bottom keys are probably for the aforementioned lock. At the very least the bottom two look like the 29A key. A pay phone has an upper lock and a lower lock. The lower lock will only open the coinbox, and the upper lock will open the face.

      I'm not sure how much the keys are shared in the phone system.

  3. freiheit says:

    Oooh, a lever lock? Those are a bit unusual in the US.

  • Previously