- A Halloween-candy candy rave,
- a spooky Russian rockabilly / surf-rock band who love Ed Wood,
- the world's biggest mashup party in all four rooms and with a costume contest,
- the nation's longest-running goth club, plus goth burlesque,
- and finally our epic actual-Halloween blowout, in now its seventeenth year!
If none of that floats your boat, I think you should seek help.
Did you know that there's only one Spirit store in SF this year? I mean, it was never very good, and we have better costume shops in town, but one? There used to be one every six blocks! This used to be a Halloween Town. What is this world coming to.
A friend is DJing a Halloween-themed event tonight and I asked, "Do people dress up for that?" He said, "No, it's a college crowd, so if they dress up at all it's just in a fuckin' onesie."
You can do better, San Francisco. Show us what you got.