Mark your calendars

Tue, Nov 06:   Tokyo Police Club @ Bottom of the Hill
Wed, Nov 07:   Clan of Xymox @ DNA Lounge
Fri, Nov 16:   Turbo Drive: Nina, Parallels @ DNA Lounge

What have you got?

Tags: , , ,

1. phuzz says:

If I didn't live on basically the other side of the world you'd get a lot of my money. That's a good line up right there.

2. pagrus says:

Oh cool, Messer Chups sounds like fun. Is that a KFJC thing?

I also heard the Phantom Surfers are playing a 30th anniversary of something show but I have no details beyond that. Maybe I will go investigate

• pagrus says:

I guess I could have looked at their website since it is the first result when googling. No mention of 30 year anything, but there is a show in the east bay which I don't think you list?

I don't intentionally omit East Bay shows, but I very rarely see shows over there except at Fox (and that's like a couple of times a year). Maybe this is because I don't hear about them, or maybe it's that there don't tend to be shows over there that I want to see. I dunno.

• pagrus says:

Sure, I only heard about this one because I happened to be listening to the radio when they announced it. I mean I hardly ever go out at all any more but even if I did there's plenty to do here without having to deal with BART or a bridge

3. plums says:

I don't know whether it interests you or the best place to go, but the movie "Mandy", by the director of Beyond the Black Rainbow, is briefly in theatres this week.