Something changed recently in Youtube such that many of the higher resolution video formats are no longer listed in url_
- Get HTML from https://www.youtube.com/
- Find the "dashmpd" URL, which will look like https://manifest.googlevideo.com/
api/... manifest/ dash/
- Note that it contains /signature/ rather than /s/ which means indicates that it is the real signature, not an enciphered version of it.
- Find the <Representation id="137"> in there.
- Its BaseURL should be a downloadable audio-only 1080p MP4, but instead it is 403 or sometimes 404.
What am I missing?
Update: Uh maybe I fixed it maybe.