This application visualizes the relationships between the convex, regular-faced polyhedra. The 120 solids presented here can be transformed into each other by a network of operations. Select a solid below to manipulate it and to explore its relationships with other polyhedra.
As several astronomers and casual observers pointed out in the replies to landru79's original tweet, the "snowstorm" depicted almost certainly isn't a true snowfall of the sort experienced on Earth and other planets. Instead, there are likely two or three different phenomena creating the snowy effect.
Up close to the camera, dust particles backlit by the sun are likely moving around, mimicking the look of snow on Earth. Cosmic rays may also be creating snow-like artifacts on the images. And those dots in the background, that appear to be falling straight down and disappearing behind the cliff? Those appear to be stars, which look like they're falling because the comet is rotating as it orbits the sun every 6.5 years.
12. Thanks for the dollop of suicide prevention, but what is this celibate rope from which you caution against hanging ourselves?
20. In regard to the vignette where one of us fellas goes to a movie alone, sees a yellow-clad woman seated in the same row, and the yellow-clad woman says "come sit next to me you fine fellow" and then a move is prescribed to be busted, what should I take for the headache accrued from trying to absorb your weirdo nonsense word pile?
29. Is making a move different than busting one?
30. Are you aware of the concept of words having specific meanings?
32. When a girl on the beach "runs up with something to prove," does "bust a move" mean to run away and seek safety because that girl sounds dangerous because who does that?
40. By the time we get to the controversial Harry/Larry verse, have you given up on addressing "all the fellas" and zeroed in on one person (perhaps yourself) who is presented with these oddly specific uncomfortable scenarios?
50. When you wrote the line "reception's jumpin', faces pumpin'," were you just pretty much trying to get to the end of the song like I was?