- Waiting years to receive a car you ordered, to find that it's of poor workmanship and quality.
- Promises of colonizing the solar system while you toil in drudgery day in, day out.
- Living five adults to a two room apartment.
- Being told you are constructing utopia while the system crumbles around you.
- 'Totally not illegal taxi' taxis by private citizens moonlighting to make ends meet.
- Everything slaved to the needs of the military-industrial complex.
- Mandatory workplace political education.
- Productivity largely falsified to satisfy appearance of sponsoring elites.
- Deviation from mainstream narrative carries heavy social and political consequences.
- Networked computers exist but they're really bad.
- Henry Kissinger visits sometimes for some reason.
- Elite power struggles result in massive collateral damage, sometimes purges.
- Failures are bizarrely upheld as triumphs.
- Otherwise extremely intelligent people just turning the crank because it's the only way to get ahead.
- The plight of the working class is discussed mainly by people who do no work.
- The United States as a whole is depicted as evil by default.
- The currency most people are talking about is fake and worthless.
- The economy is centrally planned, using opaque algorithms not fully understood by their users.
Current Music: EMA -- Breathalyzer ♬