What you are looking at here is "psycho-electronic" weapons that purportedly use electromagnetism to do a wide variety of horrible things to people, such as reading or writing your mind, causing intense pain, "rigor mortis," or most heinous of all, itching. [...]
Just check the detail on these slides too. The black helicopter shooting off its psychotronic weapons, mapping your brain, broadcasting your thoughts back to some fusion center. I wish their example of "ELF Brain stimulation" was a little clearer though.
The image includes such great subheadings as:
- FORCED MEMORY BLANKING AND INDUCED ERRONEOUS ACTIONS
- SUDDEN, VIOLENT ITCHING INSIDE EYELIDS
- FORCED MANIPULATION OF AIRWAYS, INCLUDING EXTERNALLY CONTROLLED FORCED SPEECH
- SPECIAL ATTENTION TO GENITAL AREA: FORCED ORGASM, INTENSE PAIN
- MICROWAVE HEARING
- "TRANSPARENT EYELIDS"
- FORCED "CAFFEINE FIELD" SLEEP PREVENTION
- INDIVIDUAL AND GROUP REMOTE MIND CONTROL VIA "BLACK" HELICOPTER CARRYING PSYCHOTRONIC WEAPONS
- INFORMATION INDUCED THROUGH MODULATION
- SOUND WHICH BYPASSES THE EARS
- IMPOSED SUBCONSCIOUS THOUGHTS
Previously, previously, previously, previously, previously, previously, previously, previously, previously, previously, previously.
wantneed to know if ELF is "Executable and Linkable Format" or "Santa's little helper".
You probably know this, but it’s undoubtedly “Extremely Low Frequency”.
Now that's just unbelievable.
Contra the article, "microwave hearing" is pretty well documented and has a plausible physics basis. Even Wikipedia separates it out from the related conspiracy theories. Microwave auditory effect
It's been nearly half a century since but I assume no further advances have been made or even attempted.
It's called "voice-to-skull" technology, aka
as "The Frey Effect" after the inventor.
If any of this stuff worked I'm sure they'd somehow be using it on us at airport security.
...or maybe they already are?
Disappointed in lack of brown noise. I want to believe that's real.
Any relation to the mysterious sonic weapon attacking US and Canadian embassy employees in Cuba?
wow, they really blew it letting this go public. Someone's getting fired, frogmarched into the vats, and turned into Black Oil over this.
For a minute I was certain that somehow the Jejune Institute's stuff had escaped from captivity.