- "16% of the group" means "my just-so story has no actual support from the study".
- Especially if that number only appears in the final paragraph.
- "Design concept" means "I have created nothing except a pretty picture in Photoshop".
- The phrase "Although the project is currently conceptual" appearing a dozen paragraphs in means "the so-called reporter is intentionally trying to deceive you".
- "Filed a patent" means "this article is a press release". (It also means "our patent system is a joke.")
- If the headline asks a question, the answer is NO. (If the answer was even plausibly yes, the headline would state it as an unqualified fact).
Stop being such credulous, incurious motherfuckers. Thank you.