Previously, previously, previously, previously, previously, previously.
Ideally he has a few functions, like video projector, and/or drinks dispenser.
I'd settle for M&M's out the blowhole.
Not an actual security system, Jim?
Only if you mount a laser in his mouth.
a "frickin'" laser...
For being life sized, $3500 is rather reasonable.
It's not the robot dolphins that nail you in the pocketbook, it's the cost of having the moat installed for them to swim in.
Now I can break all teh c0d3z! MUhahahahahahaha!
Cranial data access port.
Apparently the same auction included a bunch of X-Men 1/2 movie props including:
- A life-size mannequin of Mystique covered with silicone costume appliques
- Plaster casts of Rebecca Romijn's boobs
- A silicone "stunt-double" replica bust of Lady Deathstrike (also with boobs)
- Sabretooth's hair and unibrow prosthetic
- Toad's silicone tongue and several "toad-spit" facemasks
- Multiple Nightcrawler hands, feet and tail props
- Eerily realistic silicone "stunt-double" version of Wolverine's right forearm and fist
I currently lack the capacity to even.
Wow, the Jacob's Ladder stuff is pretty fine too.
We really need to get Demonic Oral Protrusion to play here.
I wonder what it's made of. Plastics are notoriously hard to stop decomposing, and latex casts are doubly so.
That's not a problem here: naturally, the possessing demon heals the host body. The fun lasts for generations!