- Tagged Mystery Meat as candy.
- The Apothecary's jaw is no longer detached from his face.
- You can now skin humans
- colonists no longer walk really, really far to butcher things
- Stopped zombies from interrupting your sleep to ask if they can help you with something
- Enchiladas have been completely retooled to be more user friendly and faster to prepare
- stopped vampires from pinning their crimes on babies and children
- Turkeys no longer bounce when they contact water
- All byzantine emperors will now have clothes regardless of what DLCs are enabled.
- eldritch transformation cannot be interrupted
- Lowered McFly's float rate and fixed references to missing Heather.
- Players can no longer suicide when in a Bumper Car
- Farmer's mouths no longer stretch.
- issue with Ghosts possessing Grills, that would cause them to open the grill, examine the contents, close the grill, and then jump in
- Wearing Speedos with certain coats no longer causes legs to disappear.
- Spitter's "Acid Spray" now originates from the mouth.
- You can no longer eat your own belt by right-clicking it.
- Corpses and graves can no longer be used as storage
- Provost should no longer hate you in California if he hated you in Arizona.
- Fixed an issue which could cause filth stacks to be applied to players who are no longer standing in filth.
- Killbots bleed.
- Extra Feet now makes you walk normal on all surfaces.
- Critically failing Animal Whisperer on Satan works now.
- Jimmy the Chisel once again has a jaw.
- Turtles can now be killed by repeatedly hitting shell (although hitting them in head is much quicker)
- Danzig now exists as a core from the start
- Pickup invisible kidney in bathroom bug
- Tantruming dwarves perform dozens of fistfights/throws in a second
"Stopped vampires from pinning their crimes on babies and children."
Tags: computers, mutants, perversions, vampires, zombies
Current Music: Heartsrevolution -- Digital Suicide ♬
I think my house is having a filth stack overflow.
Unsurprisingly, many of these appear to be from Dwarf Fortress.
Looks like the changelog for any random Dwarf Fortress release.
One of my favourite set of notes:
- fixed: the snake wasn’t able to bite you while you were crawling;
– fixed: size of the moon;
– fixed: posters in bar vanish as you turn away from them;
– fixed: dog does not cast shadows;
– fixed: a metal clanking sound plays, if the user’s character stabs the curtains;
– fixed: jaguar floats across screen at treetop level;
– fixed: npc die on contact with grenades, and not from the actual explosion