1. A Squirt Watch comprising of a housing wrist band, lens, push button, microcontroller, accelerometer, red, yellow, and green light emitting diodes (LED), resistors, capacitors and battery create a watch like device that assists a women's partner in giving said women a squirting orgasm by giving feedback to the person wearing the watch for proper force and speed of the said wearers wrist/hand/finger motion on the said subjects G spot. The housing protects the electronics from getting wet or damage and is securely held to the said wearer's wrist by a wristband. The microcontroller is activated when the said wearer pushes the on/off button at which time the microcontroller turns on the accelerometer and accumulates raw data from the accelerometer in real time. See FIG. 1 for hardware block diagram. The microprocessor takes the data and compares it to a set of known data to see if the said wearer is matching the correct speed and G-force to give a woman a squirting orgasm. See FIG. 3 for the software block diagram. When enough force of the said wearer of the squirt watch is achieved a green LED with light. When enough speed or frequency is reached a green LED will light on the speed indicator giving the said wearer of the squirt watch that they do not need to go any faster.
2. The Squirt Watch of claim 1 further comprises a waterproof sealing system to at least 5 meters.
3. The Squirt Watch of claim 1 may use a single LED for all three colors red, yellow and green.
4. The Squirt Watch of claim 1 may further be disguised as a working watch with secret mode that activates the LED measuring system.
5. The Squirt Watch may use two batteries one for the normal watch functionality and one for the speed and force measurement system of LED's.
6. The Squirt Watch of claim 1 further comprises an audible feedback system when correct force and or frequency is achieved.
7. The Squirt Watch of claim 1 further comprises a blue tooth feedback system when the correct force and or frequency is achieved.
8. The Squirt Watch of claim 1 will put itself to sleep after a reasonable amount of time if there is not enough speed or force to activate the LED's thus saving battery power.
9. The Squirt Watch of claim 1 may have more than 3 indicators showing progress toward the correct frequency and force.
10. The Squirt Watch of claim 4 may use the two sets of G-force and Speed LED's to represent the markings for 2, 4, 6,8,10 and 12 o'clock. Or for the 1,3,5,7,9, and 11 o'clock.
Previously, previously, previously, previously, previously, previously, previously.