Luke and Leia Had Sex

This is important research.

...nope. That's what we call a confirmatory smirk. [...]

That look is her thinking "I'm a professional diplomat, my whole job is not to get into situations like this..."

Previously, previously, previously, previously.

Tags: , , ,

1. Shatter Null says:

They totally did

2. Jay Sittler says:

Only mostly related to the event coming up on April 21st at your venue. :)

3. Mike Woolson says:

I worked in a movie theater in 1978 when they reissued "Star Wars" and had the first preview of "Empire Strikes Back," and maybe my memory is wrong but I recall that trailer showing Luke and Leia sharing a passionate kiss...at least, I was surprised when Han turned out to be the love interest.

4. I thinks this is true, but not like the article. Han was definitely the instigator. Leia: "Wow, that was hot. You're such a scoundrel, my father would have never approved" Han:"You think you're the first princess Ive landed? Now its Luke's turn." Leia: "What? Really, after we just....." Han: "C'mon your worshipfulness, do the kid a favor. He just saved the galaxy, and its not like there was a lot of options on that remote desert farm of his"

5. Mike Woolson says:

Unfortunately I was just slightly too old for Star Wars to be my preadolescent erotic fixation. For me it was Catwoman and the green babe.

6. Mike Woolson says:

Yes, exactly.

7. Going back even further Emma Peel (AKA Diana Riggs) was hot!

8. Russ Ndg says:

Don't forget Morticia!

9. Kevin Lyda says:

I was with the article right up to the end. I think the author flubs her final look.

She smirks at Luke, but he was a virgin, right? He clearly didn't complete the job. So she went for Han.

By Han's grin and wink it's clear he thought he's the Force's gift to boinking. Leia's response indicates Han's a bit deluded on this assessment.

Then the final glance at R2. Sure it's a bit of an uncomfortable look, but it's also a very satisfied look. It's a, "finally!" look. It's pretty clear she's seen a tool pop out of one of R2's panels that never made it on film. Heck, maybe modifying droids is a family skill.

As an aside, "Two men and a droid," future sitcom title?

10. pb says:

I wonder if he smelled her panties?

• Previously