- Chewing gum or eating in view of patrons
- Dirty or unpolished fingernails
- Bunny ears not worn in center of head, bent incorrectly
- Bikini panties showing or not worn
- Unkept tail
- In all cases when a Bunny is smoking while on duty, she is to "take a puff" and set the cigarette in an ashtray. Bunnies are not to stand or sit holding a cigarette.
- Good grooming starts with a daily bath and good deodorant.
- Twist, watusi, bugaloo, etc., are examples of acceptable dances.
Also, don't "allow yourself to be in a situation where complications arise." Always good advice.
Playboy Club Bunny Manual, 1968
I think we're going to have to institute these standards at DNA Lounge. Particularly:
Tags: corporations, furries, perversions
1968... Animal Mother could very well be the son of Bunny Mother.
Unkept as in not possessed vs unkempt as in untidy. Typo or Freudian slip?
Unkept isn't necessarily wrong. "Kept" also has the sense of "housekeeping", "upkeep", "well-kept", etc..
Not sure which meaning is more likely. "Unkempt" specifically suggests an uncombed tail (it shares a root) whereas "unkept" suggests any and all aspects of proper tail maintenance.
Ah, the good old days, where men were men and women were rabbits.
Now, people think furries are strange.
I just want to be a fly on the wall in the staff meeting where you introduce the concept of quantized merits and demerits. I think that'd be pretty funny.
TL:DR: Do what you're told, bitch.
If you haven't already seen it, the 1942 Disney employees' manual on the same site also has some jaw-dropping bits of sexism.
At least if you decided to work at the Playboy club, you theoretically had a pretty good idea what you're getting yourself into...
Damn. Now I have to search in YouTube for "watusi" and "bugaloo."