Liquid Television!

Wow, it looks like MTV has posted the Liquid Television series from the early 90s -- possibly all of it! Good quality, too.

I think most of this was never released on DVD, so that's pretty sweet.

Thanks in advance to whoever figures out how to get around their DRM and download it all.

Previously.

Tags: ,

1. pavel_lishin says:

Finally, I'll get to live the 90's that living in the USSR has denied me!

2. Dr. Curiosity says:

Geolocked. Bastards.

3. Danny Dulai says:

Sweet! I've been living with http://www.amazon.com/Mtv-Wet-Shorts-Liquid-Television/dp/1573306975 since the late 90s, and looking forward to seeing the ones I missed the first time around.

4. Awesome. Wish they'd post Amp in its entirety, that was my first taste of Electronic Music.

5. sean b says:

Yeah, we're definitely going to need the un-DRM'd version. I watched about twenty-five minutes of The Maxx uninterrupted, and then it decided to start showing me 4 commercials every 3 minutes.

6. Tyler Wagner says:

Older VHS rips exist via torrents.

• Hex says:

I was just about to say the same thing (hi Tyler!). I kind of like the VHS quality because it reminds me of my own (long-dead) tapes of Liquid Television, but there's a lot of stuff I'd really like have see a clear copy of.

7. Angel Ortega says:

O.T.: you've changed something in your CSS that does not allow me to increase your font size anymore (I previously could).

8. Rick C says:

In Chrome, zooming appears to increase the box size, but fonts stay the same size. Makes for an odd effect.

Well, I don't have Chrome installed, and don't care to. At least three of the four more popular browsers say Chrome is wrong. If you have a portable workaround, let me know.

• jscott says:

Zooming increases font size, as normal, over here. Chrome 14.0.835.202, if version numbers still matter.

9. holyzoo says:

Nice, I was living with my VHS rips to DVD since 2001. They're pretty thorough - all 6 Psycho Grams. Dear mum... http://liquidtelevision.com/video/psychogram-1/

10. Ralf Hildebrandt says:

That's awesome. It was on German Television back then, during the night (of course, can't have good stuff when anybody is still awake).