- Arrange to have garlic and onions cast into hot oil.
- The carrot and celery you must divide against themselves. Ground beef, too, shall turn upon the burner; crush any coherent resistance with a spoon of wood. Sautee until no hint of blood remains to stain your hands.
- Perhaps, in a dark place without witnesses, the tomato shall meet with the knife.
- The basil and parsley you may use without consequence. For long minutes, all shall be muddled and roil on the surface of the flame.
- If it is most advantageous, store cold for the proper day.