More organs means more human.

Exhibit A:
Exhibit B:

It's the sound effects that make it magical.

Previously, previously.

Tags: , , , ,

1. TJIC says:

OK, so it's a padded pushup wonder-bra-kinda-thing.

I get that.

...so what's with the animated breast cross section that shows the Ethereal Spirit of Boobs flowing in and growing the breast cells?

That's the part I find puzzling.

Right, apparently it will make baby boobs move from the uterus right up to the chestular area! It's amazing!

2. Doug Orleans says:

I swear I heard the narrator say "boobzilla".

3. Chris Davies says:

Considering the Japanese milieu, what odds would you give that it actually makes that noise when you pull the drawstrings?

4. I like the appearance of the Alfred Hitchcock theme when the woman clutches her muffintop fat to show what the new boobarific corset does away with.

5. Juha Autero says:

It seems that Livejournal spreads malware. I got an ad that looks like video player controls. So I thought it's a video and clicked it. I got into page that looks like XVid player. It even had a link for downloading xvid codec. When I clicked it (or anywhere else on the page) I got error that my configuration is not supported. From source I found URL for Xvid.exe that probably is some kind of malware.

• gryazi says:

Our Internets, we welcome you to them.

• spoonyfork says:

Time traveler from the past, please tell us everything we've forgotten so that with tragic sadness we may remember the simpler times and learn to dream as children once again.

6. spoonyfork says:

I have no idea what was said but I understood every word.

7. Joe Crawford says:

The random English is pretty great. My favorite is "Aristocracy Cord Design."

Beautiful Chest With Zero Distance
    Beautifying
    Thin Waist
    Hip Pants Trousers
    Take Good Care of Breast
    Innovation Technology
    Cover Cup

8. Huh, so that's the sound boobs make when they level up.

9. mediapathic says:

I've had this in my arsenal for a little while now, and every Deathguild I try to find an appropriate song to use it on, so far with no success. I'm thinking perhaps "Peekaboo"?