DNA Lounge update

DNA Lounge update, wherein we have passed the point of no return.
Tags:

1. fantasygoat says:

Imagine my shock at learning there were complications!

Congrats none the less. Enjoy your many pounds of grated cheese!

2. Andy says:

Savage Aural Hotbed makes awesome music with those springs. I don't think they make good music once they're broken, though.

3. b4 says:

So I guess my old office is just as I left it then?
    -Mitch

4. Elusis says:

I love this show.

5. Your writeups are way more interesting than any of those reality shows about real estate that my wife has been watching. Can't you just get a TV deal and make money on the whole experience instead of losing it?

6. emeb says:

The big spring on our garage door broke once - looked very similar to that. Cost ~$600 to fix, although I'd imagine that due to time and space offsets that figure is low compared to what you'll face. The guy who replaced it had all sorts of horror stories to tell about what happens when inexperienced folks try to DIY those springs.

Maybe you can save the pieces and have a sculptor make something cool with them. Visualize them welded to the new sign.

7. I'm so jealous of the Hobart mixer. Here's a link in case you need
    inspiration for the pizzas.

8. cms says:

You may have attracted a fanboy-plumber who really digs the xscreensaver 'pipes' hack.

9. Thomas Lord says:

Oh, geeze, nice of them to leave that fry oil.

Is there going to be a cooking-smell barrier twixt the two spaces when they're joined? Cause if you got a rack to hold the half-fried baskets you could do a mini version of O's. (Get the slice size right, brine, drain, half-fry, rack-up-baskets, fry-to-order. Yum.)