DNA Lounge update

DNA Lounge update, wherein the Empire Expands.
Tags:

1. Travis says:

Is the quality of the pizza going to improve?

I tried it once and I did not care for it.

2. Good luck! I hope this helps with the restaurant/bar permit issues.

Are the sliding doors behind the pizza ovens still there, and will you be using them?

3. Erbo says:

I guess the restaurant/nightclub business really is like playing pinball...if you do it well enough, you get to do it again.

4. Ryan Finnie says:

Congrats. Funny enough, I just started a business today as well. Well actually, I accidentally started a business last year according to the IRS, but only found out about it this week. But I figured I'd roll with it, and as of today Velociraptor Aerospace Dynamics has a P.O. Box, and shall soon have a state business license which consists of a Notice of Exemption wherein they state I don't need a business license.

5. fantasygoat says:

You really are a masochist.

• Ben Brockert says:

I was thinking just that. There was a post just a bit ago how this was the first year where DNA Lounge wasn't as much trouble, which apparently prompted some kind of "find new trouble" instinct.

• Bradley says:

Looking forward to reading some new chapters in the DNA Permit Chronicles, now rivalling the great Icelandic sagas for length (not to mention bloodiness).

6. bluknight says:

I think someone from Star Trek said it best...

"Are you out of your Vulcan mind?"

7. Lloyd says:

You just have to find a sufficiently virulent business plan, condense it into a three-ring binder - its DNA - xerox it, and embed it in the fertile lining of a well-traveled highway,

Music, Movies, Microcode & High Speed Pizza Delivery

You do deliver?

Jack the sound barrier. Bring the noise.

8. Jeff says:

Please, please have a "Carnivore Special", with at least Pepperoni, Sausage and Bacon as toppings. Make it easier for those of us that are proud to have climbed to the top of the food chain to order pizza.