The horror that is Lady Gaga...

...in Barbie form.

It just goes on and on.

Tags: ,

1. korgmeister says:

Strange, I would have thought Lady Gaga would be your sort of thing.

She has a good video director. Her music makes me want to claw my brain out.

• korgmeister says:

OK now that makes sense. One can appreciate her dedication to aggressive strangeness while hating her music.

Also, I think she uses a different director for each film clip.

• obreerbo says:

See, now my opinion of her is kind of just the opposite. A lot of her music is quite catchy, and decent enough for modern dance tracks. But her image, including that on her videos, is...well...just plain weird.

• lafinjack says:

You expect non-weirdness from the lovechild of Bowie and Kaufman?

• ekesobriquet says:

I'm with you on this. It's weird in a "meh...that's odd" way. Also, the extreme whoredom. I just enjoy the catchiness of the tunes.

• boyofish says:

Agreed! Her music is fine enough for catchy dance music, but I'm pretty confused about her image - she comes across as so wildly desperate to be sexy that it completely backfires, and the wonky costumes just don't help at all.

She's about as sexy as a turnip. A turnip with, admittedly, an excellent singing voice (as shown on those acoustic youtube clips), but a turnip nevertheless.

Ah, well. I'm not the target demographic anyway.

• dagbrown says:

I quite like her when she accidentally falls out of character and Stefanie Germanotta comes roaring out instead.

2. strspn says:

I would be willing to hang out with her in the 2010 of the 1972 future.

3. jayp39 says:

You may have already seen this, but as much as I hate Lady Gaga this was fun:

(RAH)² (AH)³ + [ROMA (1+MA)] + (GA)² + (OOH)(LA)²

(via @missdestructo on Twitter if anyone cares)

4. headlouse says:

Can't stand her music. But unlike y'all I love her image. Red crown gown she wore the music awards was amazing. And I particularly love the reaction on Eminem's face which seems like... "what the hell is wrong with this woman?"