This is the part where you tell me about cool iPhone apps that I would like. Go.
I already have: OpenTable, Taxi Magic, Now Playing, Apple Remote, Shazam, Facebook, Google Earth, Photoshop Mobile, Katamari Lite, Sol Free, Twitterific, Wikipanion, and AIM.
- Is the official AOL AIM app the one to use? Isn't there something that integrates SMS and AIM into one app? And that also speaks Jabber? It's weird that Apple's bundled messaging app doesn't do this.
- What's the closest thing to Bubbels?
- What's the best Tetris?
- What's the easiest way to convert MP3 snippets to ringtones?
- Can I make it stop asking me to confirm every time an app wants to know my location, and just always assume "yes"?
- Does the mail reader really have no "mark all read" or "delete all" commands?