Burning Poop Google Map

Did you know that San Francisco is in the midst of a crime spree? Someone keeps burning porta-potties to the ground. 22 so far. "All the plastic was melted down to the floor, and it smelled horrible, horrible, horrible." Here's a Google Map showing the color-coded locations.

I am pleased to get to use both my poop and maps tags at the same time.

Tags: , , ,

1. lalalydia says:

That's weird... there's a porta-potty on the path we take to get to BART in El Cerrito and some idiot keeps tipping over the damn thing. The company even replaced it with a new one... and tonight I see that's it's tipped over AGAIN. It's like the fifth time. MORONS. No. Longer. Funny.

• pavel_lishin says:

You know, you'd think they would eventually just chain the damn thing down. At a certain point you gotta stop fixing symptoms and attack the disease. Possibly with shotguns, or maybe very angry dogs.

2. gytterberg says:

I skipped over this post the first time past, thinking "Man I'm so tired of people hating/loving on Burning Man."

Does this not also merit "pranks?" Also it will only take a little blogosphere philosophizing before it also merits "grim meathook future."

3. elusis says:

I want them to bring the Criminal Minds profilers in, just to see what they would say.

"Our unsub is probably a white male, aged 18-25, probably a loner who's uncomfortable in social situations..."
    "... and who has POOP ISSUES!"

• leolo says:

How does one go about getting issued poop?

(Or, I guess, more to the point : how does one go about avoiding getting issued said poop?)

4. bitterjesus says:

What they need to do is set up a *cough* honeypot. Preferably an exploding one.

5. merovingian says:

I saw a newspaper article that said that one construction company deployed a secret camouflage portapotty to avoid getting hit by this problem.

6. latemodel says:

Yes, actually, I did.

7. After they burned down all the playgrounds, there was no place else to turn.