lactating furries part 3

Cthulhoid Lactation Fetish Angers UK Charity
The Naturally Juicy advert, which features scantily dressed anthropomorphised gazelles, giraffes and flamingos, has generated a wave of criticism since it hit British TV screens earlier this month, with viewers, children's charities and equal rights groups up in arms over its sexual -- and, some believe, sexist -- content.

Shots of Orangina bottles exploding between the thighs of zebras and squirting on to the breasts of other animals were said to have proved particularly offensive. Equal rights groups are unhappy with the way in which female animals are depicted as lap dancers, gyrating around and pandering to the male animals.

"The almost sinister portrayal of animals in an animation style filled with sexual innuendo leads to very mixed and confused messages," said Mrs Knights.

Previously, previously.

Tags: , , ,
Current Music: jwz mixtape 045

1. genericvox says:

Bestiality never tasted so good.

2. boggyb says:

Hang on, weren't they unahppy about this last year?

3. muftak says:

I was going to complain about this advert, as it promotes furry fandom.

4. phoenixredux says:

I can't wait until this ad hits the U.S. airwaves. Oh, how the lolz will ensue.

5. Equal rights groups are unhappy with the way in which female animals are depicted as lap dancers, gyrating around and pandering to the male animals.
    I could be wrong, but aren't the lives of most animals centered around surviving and multiplying? So they gave the female animals a little flair. Seems like everyone wants to cry about everything these days.

6. moonracer says:

the more I watch the above animated gif the more terifying the idea of grabbing breasts only to have them explode into pulpy juice. While tasty, I think it would scare the hell out of me and kill my sex drive for the night. If they were my breasts I'd go to the hospital immediately.

• mavia says:

She's crushing grapefruit, not breasts. Watch carefully: grapefruit yellow, breasts (in bikini) purple.

(It didn't bother you that her arms are tentacles?)

• mavia says:

You're not making sense.

• vomitrocity says:

Well...
            He (she?) mentioned that watching this video clip made him (or her?) have creepy thoughts about boobie grabbing during sex. He wasn't saying the octobeing was grabbing it's boobies... just commenting on how creepy the innuendo of juice coming from the boobie area is. Your chastisement was just incorrectly placed.

• moonracer says:

Ah yes, indeed I was not looking closely enough (though I have seen the full add plenty of times. I did not see the citrus rolling down her tentacles and thought her breasts magically became citrus. My bad.

And there is a big difference between lactation/squirting and full on break open to reveal inner workings. The latter involves a fair amount of damage.

• taffer says:

Remember to stay away from lactating women then, those things go off with the slightest provocation.

Got hit in the eye once...

7. t_e_b says:

When I look at this gif, I get a horrifying vision of Cthulhu with a boner. Now I go to wash my brain out with LYE.

8. cattycritic says:

Why do people get offended by things that are intentionally stupid/silly?

Aren't there some starving war refugees in Africa to worry about?

How does one make a rhetorical question mark?

9. mayaknife says:

How odd. I found the commercial's message neither mixed nor confused. Indeed, its overt sexuality seemed to me to be quite well focussed.

10. sheilagh says:

makes it easy to find this post, so I can share.. another deep sea creature, mixed with orange juice.. for sale soon here in the States: