Daft Bodies

Apparently I'm late to the party on this one,
but this is pretty good:

Tags: , ,
Current Music: as noted

1. aralis says:

Love that song...and that vid is pretty cool.

2. skreidle says:

Ah, Daft Hands is still better. And then check out Kanye Hands. :)

No, it's really not. I know the hands version was first, but it's just dumb.

• skreidle says:

I think the ingenuity, speed, and hand choreography on the Hands version is more impressive--and more enjoyable to watch--than the two bored women with body paint (and, admittedly, well-timed choreography.) The sheer speed and accuracy of the hands is such that I don't think I could repeat it; the bodies, well, I'm pretty sure I could, if I were of a mind to.

And the Kanye hands is entertaining for the smooth video editing that was involved.

3. gytterberg says:

The robot walk up to lens to turn the camera off is a nice touch.

4. lordshell says:

Weirdly fascinating.

5. lordshell says:

Now I've got that verdammt song stuck in my head!

6. endquote says:

I watched this, regarded it as awesome, then surfed around youtube in a wikipedia-surfing style, eventually ending up at the "pork and beans" video. When I saw the robot girls there again, I wasn't sure if I should be proud or ashamed that there was at least one meme in that video that I wasn't previously familiar with.

7. mcity says:

I'd check the comments on Youtube, but they're doubtless full of poorly spelled variations on how hot these two girls are.

That said, it worries me that you have a "robots" tag.

8. fantasygoat says:

I'm sure it doesn't hurt that they have nice figures.

9. ultranurd says:

I made my own MP3 ringtone from the Daft Punk version, and now everyone thinks I have a Kanye West ringtone. Definitely not what I was going for.

Funny to see them in the Weezer "my god it's full of internets" Pork & Beans video.