mixtape 007

Please enjoy jwz mixtape 007.

Questions? Comments? Fresh ground pepper on that?

Tags: ,
Current Music: as noted

1. pyrop says:

I haven't listened to this yet, but: Ana Voog? Seriously?

2. jwm says:

I'm impressed Minuit have managed to make some impression outside of New Zealand. How much of their material have you heard?

3. elliterati says:

Seems to not be working at the moment, Sunday, 11 PM CST. Haven't had any problems with any of the others.

Thanks for these, by the way. I love them.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's just me.

4. bitwise says:

How could something as great as Minuit not be for sale anywhere on this side of the planet?

5. cryptomail says:

Was/is there any (meta) data for previous mix tapes on http://cerebrum.dnalounge.com/mixtapes/?
    Currently showing 0x005-0x007.
    Induction has led me to 0x001-0x004 :D

Thank you for these notsuck compilations.

6. eqe says:

I love the minuit track. So far this is my favorite mixtape.

And yes, just a dusting of pepper on the greens, please.

7. strangehours says:

Thanks. And for all the previous mixtapes too. Please don't stop!

8. elusis says:

A question for you (though I fear the hamster macro!)

I have tried to listen to a couple of these on my MacBook; I have streams set to play through iTunes. It seems as if I'm not permitted to hit pause, because when I do, the stream starts over from the beginning as soon as I hit play. I know copyright stuff may not allow streams to be saveable, but have you gotten reports from other iTunes users about not being able to pause? I was going to play around to see if I can use QuickTime or my pathetic Mac version of WinAmp but I"ve read back through some of the comments and haven't seen anything about this particular problem.

I like what I've heard; it's just that I can almost never guarantee an uninterrupted two-hour period of time to listen to them!

Yeah, there's no way to make it able to pause the stream without also making it seekable, which is Against The Rules. (The way pausing actually works is: stop, then later, start and seek.)

Now if only [ REDACTED ]

• elusis says:

Wel, hypothetically speaking, it appears hypothetically possible that a hypothetical program such as Quick Time could cope with that problem. Although it can't seem to see the metadata. Hypothetically.

[ HAMSTER MACRO ]

• elusis says:

DO NOT WANT

(and: am not, not for this little player as far as I can tell, since it's mostly meant for movies rather than streams. Hey, it works. And I can follow along with the playlists on your site, because I'm not totally [HAMSTER MACRO].)