Tags: ,

1. lohphat says:

OMFG jwz's gone ghey!

/waits for the brie

2. OMG THAT'S SO FUCKED UP.. oh wait, no its not. Its just a frufru drink. wtf.

3. g_na says:

Hey, that's a great idea for a club - build a swimming pool inside the building so people can swim there and drink cocktails during the day, then just cover it over with plexiglass and dance on top of it in the evenings!

4. lars_larsen says:

Who says alcohol isn't a meal? That looks downright healthy.

5. obreerbo says:

You're not hanging out with Torley Linden these days, are you?

6. Looks like someone dropped a deuce in the pool there.

7. andr00 says:

Ordinary person: "I'll have a martini with a twist of lemon."

jwz: "Yawn! I'LL have a martini with an entire slice of watermelon sticking out of the side."

• how is that not tipping over?

• cetan says:

I think it's like an iceberg. 90% of it is actually below the surface. And, of course, someone has figured out a way to fit more watermelon in the glass than the actual volume available.

I, for one, welcome our new alcohol-saturated wormhole-wrangling overlords.

• Freeze-dried watermelon. You know, for astronauts. jwz is actually en route to the Moon.

• jkow says:

Let's rather hope this is no Martini — guessing from it's color it would have seen an entire lemon instead of the twist.

8. hallerlake says:

damn, you have really remodeled your club :)

9. mc_kingfish says:

I'd be more impressed if it was half a sandwich.

10. lisa says:

that looks about right to me.

11. baconmonkey says:

what, you put a pool in your concrete bunker?

Cuz the idea of you straying more than 2 miles from it, is pretty much unbelievable. I mean, do airlines even allow you to take coffins full of soil concrete and rebar on their planes these days?

12. phreddiva says:

Only you could garner 28+ responses to a post of a froofy drink by a pool.

Hope you're having fun.

13. kraquehaus says:

You are the only person I know that can post a picture of a drink and get 30+ comments on the post.

14. It looks delicious.

15. ceaderwin says:

:(... I just found out where you are... it does not make me happy... eat a churro for me! and dont tell me about how good it was when you come back... oh yeah, and have a great time!