Fire officials said the six-hundred pound man was in being cremated when his body fluids were too much for the oven. The body fluids seeped out onto the floor and ignited causing a fire at the Garner Funeral Home in Salt Lake City. "Those fluids can be very flammable," said Scott Freitag of the Salt Lake City fire department. "Sort of like a grease fire."
The crematorium is back in business and the funeral director said they'll notify the family to assure them their loved one wasn't harmed.
Fire. In crematorium.
Dead man. Harmed.