Googly Eyes on Cock

"It is nice to see you."
Tags: ,

1. Something I've been meaning to ask you for a while: how long does it usually take to find just the right song to be currently listening to when you post something like that?

2. vozhd7 says:

Hello. There is a bot that keeps viewing my journal (according to my web bug). The name of the bot indicates a link with you, i.e. "grendel.jwz.org webcollage spider".

You are welcome to keep using your bot with my journal, but I'm a bit curious. Can you explain to me why you're doing this and what criteria you use to select journals?

Google is your friend.

• baconmonkey says:

Sony Electronics, WebCollage Partner
        December 20,2004
        By Carmen M. Altamirano | Back to News

WebCollage, Inc. announced Sony Electronics has selected the WebCollage platform to manage its content for sonystyle.com.

The WebCollage marketing solution will integrate the Sony Web site with Sony's business partners' Web sites, which will provide consumers a source for comparative shopping.

WebCollage offers a solution to dated automated methods used to market products by providing live and direct access to manufacturers' sites and across distribution channels. Through WebCollage, sonystyle.com can provide consumers access to its extensive product list and retailers including Wal-Mart, CompUSA and Best Buy.

"Sony is creating extensive, effective content that Sony retailers would like to leverage and offer to their own customers," says Eli Singer, chief operative executive, WebCollage, Inc.

Manufactures are realizing that online sales are growing at a rapid rate, and as a result, off-line sales are beginning to show signs of impact. Currently in 2004, 18 percent of U.S. retailer spending goes to online sales, but that number is expected to rise 16 percent by 2008, according to Jupiter Research.

• baconmonkey says:

WebCollage helps manufacturers and their online channel partners better educate and inform their customers through enhanced product marketing - turning browsers into buyers.

Our ASP-based solution allows manufacturers to syndicate their product marketing materials and share it with their online channel partners. Manufacturers benefit from greater control over their brand and product presentation while their channel partners benefit via enhanced merchandising capabilities and reduced content development requirements - at no additional cost to them. The end result is a richer, more interactive online merchandising experience for the end consumer that typically results in increased sales and higher customer satisfaction.

• vozhd7 says:

I actually clicked on the "WebCollage" link right after I left that comment and read the explanation there. That's neat.

3. gytterberg says:

Dude's crotch has sideburns. That's way weirder than the googly eyes.

4. purple_b says:

dammit! I read that as clock.
    Not what I expected, or wanted, to see.

5. vxo says:

That made me genuinely laugh out loud. Awesome.

6. bifrosty2k says:

I'm now slightly scarred.

The cocksmacking mafia now has a new target.