bzzzt, pop

Hey, lookit me, posting from Jabber. This is a test, but I have a question: how is each episode of The Venture Brothers 20% more awesome than the one before? How?
Tags: , ,

1. caprine says:

They have the Awesomeness Algorithm and are using it to take over the world, one sick mind at a time.

2. tfofurn says:

I suspect the glorious Extra Color. Either that or the eighteen month gap between seasons.

3. kurt_reply says:

People have been asking that question since God crapped out the third caveman...

4. jarodrussell says:

Each one contains the soul of a human child?

5. I honestly didn't think it could get any funnier than 24 and 21 singing Holst's "Mars" (and 21 wearing a "Porkchop Sandwiches" shirt), but the haunting of Hank's shorts in the last episode nearly made me pee myself.

6. catalyst says:

when before has television used a goth chick as the most sympathetic character? the most recent episode even had two.

that, and lots of jokes about fucking.

7. roninspoon says:

The math of awesome is complicated, and non-linear.

8. kfringe says:

Puppies and love, man. Puppies and love...

9. jmissig says:

Because season 2 of the Venture Bros. turned up the awesome 120%!

10. zonereyrie says:

The Venture Bros. would be impossible to watch without TiVo, becuase I'd miss half of the damn jokes while laughing at the previous one. Last night will be hard to top - homages to Hunter S. Thompson (and the side joke that he was "Hunter Gathers"), Apocolypse Now, The Doors... Just too many kinds of awesome.

And any episode with Molotov Cocktease automatically gets bonus points.

11. ritcey says:

(While looking at the cover of Brock's copy of "Miracle on 69th Street"):

"Brock, what are those elves doing to that woman?"

"Those are dwarves, Hank."

12. ammitbeast says:

Beats the hell out of me. I guess it must have something to do with God crapping out that third caveman.

13. rapier1 says:

Honestly, I think it has something to do with Jim Thirlwell. Thats just me though and I only started watching it because of the Foetus connection.

14. myth says:

Dammit, I knew I was missing something last night. Damn you, "Battle Frozen Peas"!

15. baconmonkey says:

here in the-TV-is-for-dvds-only land, we curse you, for a copy of season one on DVD slipped into the cave, and we find ourselves unable to disagree with you - and unable to stop watching it.

16. lord_knusper says:

... what's the preferred way to send you links? Post in LJ? Email you? Print it out and snail-mail it to DNA's address?

17. line_noise says:

I know not of these Venture Brothers of which you speak. But Bittorrent is my friend!

18. omni_ferret says:

Many people in the Venture Bros. universe sing a Christmas song.

I'm enjoying this song far too much today.