dnalounge update

DNA Lounge update wherein are photos and teh drama.

1. styroteqe says:

fluorescent rave clothing! hooray, sign me up. hopefully there are enough pockets for me to sneak a bottle of ketamine AND the GHB into the gabber party tonight

2. kraquehaus says:

So, I have a lot of pork, saussage and the like about what happened with teh drama. I won't get into it too much, but suffice to say that the only thing the band did "wrong" (as far as I know, but I was basically not involved with anything but learning a whole set of songs in ~3 weeks *gulp*) was to go by "Azoic" without realizing there is an industrial band of the same name. woops

The whole issue of Ollie being pissed stems from someone (ain't gonna point fingers) screwing up and advertising the show as a reunion. woops. I would be pissed too. The intention was to just get most of the old guys together to play a few of the old songs under the guise of another band name.

I was freaked out because the last thing I wanted was for people to be expecting Ollie and getting me instead. Talk about pressure...

Oh, and I'm Super Glad you didn't hate the performance! ;-)

• zapevaj says:

Damn, I skip Christmas at home one year and see what happens; I didn't even hear 'bout this. Congrats, t.

(This is Rae, btw. Hi.)

• kraquehaus says:

It's been a while! hoy hoy hoy!
        How goes?

• zapevaj says:

Hi! yeah, I didn't come home for the holidays this year. I'll be there for FebMEAT, though.

Chicago is cold but fun, as usual. We have Indigo with us this weekend, and last night I called him by your name just to fuck with him.

3. Was that guy in The Deadfly Ensemble singing through a hair-dryer, or was he just drying the girl's hair on-stage?

4. boggyb says:

*blink* *blink*

Is it just me, or have LJ changed their feed icon?

5. babynutcase says:

could keep track balls from popping out.

bonus link