"...and a towel we can throw away after."

Yesterday on the sidewalk, I saw a pile of garbage consisting of:

• a wine bottle;
  • a Jack Daniels bottle;
  • a broken baby stroller;
  • half a dozen syringes.

That must have been some party.

1. dojothemouse says:

Grodan Delta

"The Grodan Delta block is uniform from batch to batch. The block is robust and offers the right resistance for manual as well as automatic processing. The good distribution of water ensures optimum management of the air/water balance and the nutrient solution."

2. 5beroptic says:

let the good times roll?

3. baconmonkey says:

chug the wine.
    get the baby drunk on Jack.
    shoot up that pure sweet, sweet baby's blood.

4. They threw away a towel? Don't they know how imporant a towel is? It's like the most important item ever.

5. lars_larsen says:

Once you get into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. Sometimes you need a baby stroller to haul it around.

6. If I wasn't so "Team Angelina!" I would so assume you came across Bradgelina's baby shower.

7. netik says:

This morning while going to get my car I saw a large, menancing knife at the main door to my building. I put it in the trash, thinking, "A big knife out on the street is the last thing we need when the drunks arrive."

Too bad it wasn't a better knife or covered in blood. I'd of kept it.

• d1663m says:

Okay, this morning on my way to work I was clipping through a sorta bad part of town. This huge-ass dude was walking cattycorner across the street. He stared me down as I approached, but kept walking along. It was only after I was passing him that my gaze went from his eyes to his hands. He was carrying a large meat cleaver and a big stick. He looked ready to give somebody a serious woopin' and a maybe a little cleaving "on the side"...

• A friend of mine was vacationing somewhere in the Arizona desert, they were all eating peyote and wound up hiking almost a hundred miles. When they woke up, they found they were on the inside border of a prison fence. They promptly decided to run. As they hit the other side of the fence, my friend looked down and saw a homemade prison shiv covered in blood. For some reason, he picked it up and brought it home with him. He gave it to me as a wedding present.

Nothing relating to knives in trash, but scary, blood-covered knives in general.

8. ioerror says:

How I miss it.

9. fantasygoat says:

Only a half dozen?

10. jennae says:

Hot damn! That beats the chicken smorgasborg I ran into the other day - there was a bag with one of those deli rotisserie chickens in it, a box of banquet chicken nuggets and some bones (that I assumed were chicken bones).