dnalounge update

DNA Lounge update, wherein sticky girls hit each other.

1. baconmonkey says:

that looks like they are squirming around in a gigantic inflatable toilet.

2. violentbloom says:

that was pretty nipple filled photography there....
    as to germs...some of them are really fucking nasty.
    use more purell.

3. cryllius says:

When you have events like this, I've always wondered what the logistics are for the contestants. You know, say you're in a night club, covered in chocolate syrup, after everything's over - how do you get home and take a shower? Lots of towels? Complimentary sponge bath?

4. xenogram says:

Where do you get an inflatable pool like that anyway? We could only ever find paddling pools, and they're a bit small for wrestling in.

5. gadlen says:

That was simply wonderful. Thank you!

You might consider using the pool in a few months for an evening of J-Lube wrestling. It's very good stuff. Just like KY at 1/100 the cost.

6. baconmonkey says:

I also can't believe nobody dressed up as a fat german kid named Agustus.

7. waider says:

Some fantastic portrait-ish photos there. And I believe when Gorillaz did their gig(s?) they did the back-lit screen trick as well, in a further attempt to be a "virtual band" or whatever that shtick was.

8. brad says:

With over 4 methods of communicating with me, WHY DIDN'T YOU NOTIFY ME OF THIS IMPORTANT UPCOMING EVENT?

Another reason I should start using one of those fancy calendaring programs I suppose.

9. frandroid says:

So how did these girls come to wrestle in chocolate anyway? Was there prize money? Was everyone paid? Or did they just do it for fun?

• fo0bar says:

They're slaves. jwz locks them up with the mannequins, occasionally taking them out to wrestle in various gooey substances.

10. duskwuff says:

Now, I realize that this club has, in no small degree, broken my mind. I wash my hands too often. I open the bathroom door with a paper towel. I saw some of my own behaviors in "The Aviator", and it concerns me.

"Mozilla! It's the wave of the future... the wave of the future... the wave of the future... the wave of the future..."

11. jagger says:

You sir are a great man

12. kyronfive says:

a moderately-sober-seeming girl in the audience dipping her finger into the wrestling pool and eating a big old blob of chocolate.

13. Wow. Those pictures made me feel all tingly.