Luxurious edition desk-top type of interior accessory.

I don't know what this is, but I think I want one. Google translates the text as:
"Luxurious edition desk-top type of interior accessory 'suicide bombing button'. Installing in the reception table, and on et cetera the foot warmer please enjoy. As for function this way as a switch completely being not to be, please note."

So there you go.

Tags:

1. zonereyrie says:

It's the big red button.

The keyed cover adds just the right touch.

2. gorgonous says:

The 1 -> 2 -> 3 -> [skull and crossbones] is a nice touch as well.

3. abiku says:

I wish the button had been larger, though. All of the big, red "Don't" buttons I've seen have been large enough to hit with the side of a closed fist (because, let's not kid ourselves, that's the best way to do it). It's still pretty damn cool, however, and I would be proud to have one of these installed on my foot warmer.

4. treptoplax says:

Extremely cool, but... the key looks like an el-cheapo office desk can-pick-it-with-paperclips type. That would totally ruin it for me.

5. jon says:

Have fun with this Deluxe Edition Desktop Self-Destruct Button by placing it on your office desk, or your heated table (a very Japanese thing). Please be aware that none of the switches actually function.

Sez my Japanese speaking friend.

6. That box is just crying out for having some music performance gear (a DJ mixer, synth, or just a really evil distortion unit) mounted in it.

7. quercus says:

1940's aircraft flare launcher control boxtitle="1940's aircraft flare launcher control box" >

Doesn't everyone already have one ?

8. guyver3 says:

since no one at the colo facility is allowed to press the BIG RED (possible EPO) BUTTON in the MPOE, we ordered one of those through amazon.co.jp for like, $40

Now we will have a button to press.....I hope klaxons go off, or missles....tentacle missles

9. alfons says:

Martha Stewart's name comes up.

10. The worst part? I can't actually figure out how to use the site to order it. *sigh*