KOMPRESSOR DOES NOT JOG

A quicktime shoe commercial of a guy being chased by what is purportedly a giant beer belly. (Though it looks a lot like a puckered butt to me.)

The best part is the Kompressoresque song. The song is great.

Scene missing! A video that used to be embedded in this post has disappeared. If you know of a copy of this video that is still accessible, please mail me so that I can update the link.
Tags: , , , , ,
Current Music: Belly Gonna Getcha

1. atakra says:

"You are number 6"

2. flim_flam says:

Reebok did a bunch of these last year in the UK (dunno where else)... another one had a guy escaping his sofa as it tried to kill him.

3. atakra says:

The music sounds more like Monstrawtikuss Frankenstienikuss than Kompressor.

4. willco says:

I've heard the artist identified as Raging Speedhorn.

VITAMINS ARE GOOD.

5. baconmonkey says:

when did Kompressor stop doing cheesy electro, and start doing punkish deathmetal? Maybe that's grindcore. I can't remember for sure. where's Ron when you need him?

6. I love kompressor. I didn't know people actually listened to him though.

• scosol says:

yeah me too- nobody i talk to has ever heard of him-

tho everybody likes the kompressor does not dance song-

have you seen his videos where he has the mask on?
      \hahahah ive got to meet him in person

• Yeah the videos are pretty entertaining. My favorites are the childrens songs, brush your teeth, adding up numbers, and never talk to strangers. Of the non-children's songs I like K is for Kompressor the best.

Nobody actually listens to Kompressor. He's just the goth version of Mahir.

• Kompressor is goth? It sounds to more like a one man german metal band.

I'm not really big into the music scene but I was under the impression that goth involved white makeup, black clothing, and being an asshole.