A quicktime shoe commercial of a guy being chased by what is purportedly a giant beer belly. (Though it looks a lot like a puckered butt to me.)

The best part is the Kompressoresque song. The song is great.

Scene missing! A video that used to be embedded in this post has disappeared. If you know of a copy of this video that is still accessible, please mail me so that I can update the link.
Tags: , , , , ,
Current Music: Belly Gonna Getcha

1. atakra says:

"You are number 6"

2. flim_flam says:

Reebok did a bunch of these last year in the UK (dunno where else)... another one had a guy escaping his sofa as it tried to kill him.

3. atakra says:

The music sounds more like Monstrawtikuss Frankenstienikuss than Kompressor.

4. willco says:

I've heard the artist identified as Raging Speedhorn.

5. baconmonkey says:

when did Kompressor stop doing cheesy electro, and start doing punkish deathmetal? Maybe that's grindcore. I can't remember for sure. where's Ron when you need him?

6. I love kompressor. I didn't know people actually listened to him though.

• scosol says:

yeah me too- nobody i talk to has ever heard of him-

tho everybody likes the kompressor does not dance song-

have you seen his videos where he has the mask on?
      \hahahah ive got to meet him in person

• Yeah the videos are pretty entertaining. My favorites are the childrens songs, brush your teeth, adding up numbers, and never talk to strangers. Of the non-children's songs I like K is for Kompressor the best.

Nobody actually listens to Kompressor. He's just the goth version of Mahir.

• Kompressor is goth? It sounds to more like a one man german metal band.

I'm not really big into the music scene but I was under the impression that goth involved white makeup, black clothing, and being an asshole.

These days, goths only listen to German Depeche Mode cover bands. If they also listen to Progressive House with vocals by the Cookie Monster, then these goths call themselves "rivetheads."

That's where Kompressor fits in.