- The Undisclosed Location, with its faux-industrial 80s music video decor;
- "George from Oversight" versus "Chapelle from Central", the vague parent organization trying to take over and/or looking for a scapegoat;
- The l33t hax0rs on staff, spending all day sitting at their Max Headroom terminals intercepting phone calls and speaking nonsense tech-babble about cryptography;
- The vaguely sinister and self-serving boss has a glass office that looks down on the minions;
- And terrorists, terrorists, terrorists, always from Undisclosed Countries.
Then while writing this I find out that Robert Cochran wrote both shows. Doh! No wonder!