Let's catalog the sins:
- Intolerable perkiness on the part of the sidekick.
- I knew we were in trouble when the opening scene was Gotham during the day.
- The costumes suck ass. Big stinky ass.
- Harley Quinn without a Jersey accent? I'm sorry, I just can't see Sloane Petersen saying "sowwy mistah j."
- Everybody, including Batgirl, knew about Harley's extracurricular activities; now she's not only bat-spawn's court-appointed shrink, she's running Arkham? And nobody thinks this is a bad idea?
- They seem to be pretending that the cops don't know about the superheroes, yet bat-spawn doesn't wear a mask?
- The daughter of Batman and Catwoman just happens to be a super-powered mutant? Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! OH that makes me mad! I actually screamed at the TV.
- Every time they made that "cheetah" sound effect noise when she jumped, I cringed with embarassment for everyone involved.
- Dramatically insufficient hottie factor.
<kirk> The paaaaain! </kirk>
Why couldn't they have gotten the Batman Animated or Batman Beyond writers? Why why why?
This show makes me miss Cleopatra 2525: if you're gonna make a low budget cheeseball superhero show, at least make it be funny. (And hey, Cleo had an evil clown too.)