Wanton Violence/Crime (W):
- comic violence
- action violence
- demon attack violence
- great fall
- facial piercings
- punk dress
- massive tattoos
- Daphne's head under Scooby's tail
- a single use of the three/four letter word vocabulary hidden behind a contemporary term
- flatulation/burping contest
- Scrappy urinating on Daphne's chest
- suggestion of intoxication
- dressing to maximize the female form and or skin exposure throughout
- suggestive eye movement
- camera angle to force viewer on private parts
- sculpture nudity
- revealing swim wear
- "I can look at myself naked"
"Stop touching me" with actress touching herself
- inappropriate touch
- crotch hit
Offense to God (O):
- two uses of God's name in vain without the four letter expletive
- "skull" theme
- voodoo practices, multiple
- demon possessions
- voodoo/Satanic rituals
The Scooby Doo review you've been waiting for
Tags: boobs, movies, perversions, religion, reviews, tv
Current Music: Tuxedomoon -- 59 to 1 ♬
i wasn't aware that facial peircings, punk dress, or tattoos were indicative of being bold... at least not anymore.
as for scrappy giving peope golden showers, that is clearly sexual. crotch hit clearly is in voilence.
what the hell is a "great fall", the actress touching herself or "camera angle to force viewer on private parts" anyway?
i don't even know what 3/4 letter words are... i mean i do but i don't know why they come up this heading.
i wonder what rating gog would give it? you know since it has the gog's wrath inspiring skull theme.
How can I *possibly* say "no"?
Hmm. This entry is making the HTML cleaner do stupid things... what did you input? Was autoformat left on? Maybe it has something to do with this, but I'm just guessing.
It looks like the HTML cleaner is trying to close his <li> tags but is failing miserably, putting the closing tags for them after he closes the <table>. The fix is to set it to preformatted HTML.
(I don't think it's related to Evan's change from the look of the diff, just a problem in cleanhtml.pl. I didn't even know the HTML cleaner would try to do something like this before I looked at the source, but I always set my entries to preformatted...)