DNA Lounge update

DNA Lounge update, wherein FUCK YEAH PIZZA!
Tags:

1. dolface says:

Please tell me the basement on Treasure Island had a sign on the door that said "Beware of the Leopard". Please? It would make me SO happy.

2. Eric TF Bat says:

Checking the place out on Google Maps (because (a) I'm far too boring to go to a nightclub, even one owned by a known celebrigeek, and (b) it's a long hike from Tasmania) I find myself wondering how long it will take you to expand further and engulf the muffler and brake place and the glass block designers. I can only assume the sign makers will be assimilated in short order then to ensure the steady supply of DNA Empire signs. I for one welcome our -- oh, you know.

3. Louis says:

So have you thought about making a pizza with the toppings arranged to make your club's (pizza parlor's?) logo?

And you mentioned Sysco, are you part of that system now? How did the pizza taste anyway?

4. Helyx says:

2 things:

FUCK YEAH!!!!!! Now i'm craving pizza even more than before, though. >_<

And it seems that Costco has not been honoring said agreement. I can't remember the last time I saw the lot gate open..... I know I *have*, once or twice. Anyone know what the deal is with that??

And yes, working kitchen at summer camp. I remember sYsco branded *everything*, down to the silverware & cups. The less sYsco, the better. =P

5. Ben Brockert says:

So do you think they're still giving Catholic Charities (urgh) $80k/year, or have they forgotten that as well?

6. mrbill1234 says:

Do you have a kick-ass menu devised yet? Do you have a USP, or will it just be generic "pizza place"?

7. As mother put it "cake by the square foot."

8. Ian says:

"What I learned was: almost everything that most restaurants serve is pre-fab, and all of it is distributed by -- and half of it is also manufactured by -- Sysco"

It is very interesting to see a catalogue from such a food distributor and to compare it to somewhere's menu. One UK food critic suggested asking to see the restaurant's invoices for dishes you weren't sure about - can they show they bought raw ingredients? - but I suspect he gets a different reaction to such requests than mere mortals.

9. 205guy says:

I've been waiting to say this for a while: please don't make your customers eat their pizza inside the club part of the building the way Goat Hill Pizza does. I don't know what that place is at night (probably just a regular club), but my family and I were the only customers there one evening and it was creepy.